This Acceptable Use Policy describes actions that Humanvest, Inc. ("Humanvest") prohibits when You
use its website and/or services (the "Services"). The terms "you," "your," and "yours" refer to the
customer. The Acceptable Use Policy is governed by our Terms of Service. Our Terms of Service take
precedence over any conflicting Acceptable Use Policy provision. BY USING HUMANVEST AND THE
HUMANVEST WEBSITE, YOU CONSENT TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS ACCEPTABLE USE
POLICY. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THIS ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY PLEASE DO NOT USE THE WEBSITE
Humanvest may in its sole discretion determine whether You are in violation of this Acceptable Use
Policy. The Services may be used only for lawful purposes and may not be used for any illegal activities.
Using the Services in an illegal, abusive or any other manner that interferes with or diminishes others'
use and enjoyment of the Services is prohibited.
The following list gives examples of illegal, abusive, interfering or otherwise unacceptable or
inappropriate behavior while using the Services. This list is provided by way of example and shall not be
- Adversely impacting the availability, reliability, or stability of Humanvest's Services.
- Launching or facilitating, whether intentionally or unintentionally, a denial of service attack on any of
- Attempting to bypass or break any security mechanism on any of the Services or using the Services in
any other manner that poses a security or service risk to Humanvest, to any user of our Services, or to
any of our or their respective customers.
- Testing or reverse-engineering the Services in order to find limitations, vulnerabilities or evade
- Using the Services in any manner that may subject Humanvest or any third party to liability, damages
- Using the Services in any manner that violates the Mobile Marketing Association guidelines and/or best practices, carrier guidelines, or any other industry standards.
- Engaging in fraud with respect to Your account.
- Using Your account to engage in fraudulent activity with respect to third parties or otherwise using
Your account to bypass phone identification systems such as those by classified advertising websites.
- Using any of the Humanvest Properties or Humanvest Marks other than as expressly permitted in the
Terms of Service
- Transmitting any material that may infringe the intellectual property rights or other rights of third
parties, including but not limited to trademark, copyright or rights of publicity or otherwise violating,
infringing, or misappropriating the rights of any third party.
- Engaging in spamming or other unsolicited advertising, marketing or other activities, including,
without limitation, any activities that violate anti-spamming laws and regulations including, but not
limited to, the CAN SPAM Act of 2003, the Telephone Consumer Protection Act, and the Do-Not-Call
- Using the Services in connection with any unsolicited or harassing messages (commercial or otherwise)
including but not limited to unsolicited or unwanted phone calls SMS or text messages, voice mail, or
- Using phone numbers provided by Humanvest ("Humanvest Phone Numbers") for SMS in a manner
that is not designed to enhance or augment the person-to-person nature of SMS communications.
- Offering any Emergency Services to users. "Emergency Services" shall mean services that allow a user
to connect with emergency services personnel or public safety answering points such as 911 or E911
- Promoting or engaging in illegal activities.
- Engaging in activities or transmitting through the Services any information that may be libelous or
defamatory or otherwise malicious or harmful to any person or entity, or discriminatory based on race,
sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age.
- Harvesting or otherwise collecting information about others, including email addresses or phone
numbers, from Humanvest’s website without their express consent.
- Creating a false identity or forged email address or header, or phone number, or otherwise
attempting to mislead others as to the identity of the sender or the origin of a message or phone call
using Your account.
- Transmitting any material that contains viruses, trojan horses, worms or any other malicious, harmful,
or deleterious programs.
- Violating or facilitating the violation of any U.S. or foreign law regarding the transmission of technical
data or software.
- Interfering with or disrupting networks connected to the Services or violating the regulations, policies
or procedures of such networks.
- Improperly engaging in activity for which the United States Federal Communications Commission has
restricted or regulated with regard to proper use of the public telephony network.
- Using the Services, or a component of the Services, in a manner not authorized by Humanvest.
Violation of this Acceptable Use Policy may result in the immediate suspension or termination of Your
account, civil and/or criminal liability, and Humanvest may, in addition to any remedy that it may have
at law or in equity, terminate permission for You to use the Services. In such event, You are still liable for
any and all outstanding charges accumulated through Your use of the Services, including uses in
violation of this Acceptable Use Policy or the laws of any jurisdiction. In addition, Humanvest may
investigate incidents that are contrary to this Acceptable Use Policy and provide requested information
to third parties who have provided notice to Humanvest stating that they have been harmed by Your
failure to abide by this Acceptable Use Policy. Humanvest's failure to enforce this policy in each and
every instance in which it might have application does not amount to a waiver of Humanvest's rights
Changes To The Acceptable Use Policy
We reserve the right to change the Acceptable Use Policy from time to time without notice by posting
changes to Humanvest’s website. When we do, we will also revise the "last update" date of the
Acceptable Use Policy.